On behalf of the Exeter and South Devon Branch of the Communist Party of Britain, I am writing to give our support and solidarity in your fight against the anti-democratic laws of the state of Texas.
The article recently published in the Morning Star highlights a situation that many of us thought was banished to the pages US history.
The state is indeed a machine for the oppression of one class by another and the authorities of Texas are using this machine to great affect. Good luck in your struggle, you have our support and admiration.
In Comradeship, on behalf of the Branch
Exeter and South Devon Branch
Communist Party of Britain
- Letter of solidarity with the struggle against anti-communism in Texas
- North Devon: anti-imperialists campaigning together
- Photos from the Green Man festival in the UK
- Letter to Texas Senate opposing anti-communist legislation
- Interview with Gerrard Sables, Branch Secretary, North Devon branch of the CPB